In everything we do we’re focusing on the people that we work with.
We try to give back as much as possible to our employees and to create an environment that is more than just a workplace. Because the people in our teams make possible what we’re doing. Community, a sense of belonging and mindfulness are essential for us.
– An extraordinary, employee-friendly corporate culture
– Inspiration and learning beyond the food itself and approaches to see the world with different eyes
– Possibility to create and implement new ideas and concepts together with an international team of gastronomy professionals
– An attractive salary package
– Opportunity to advance your career in a strongly growing innovative food company
– High visibility through broad press and media relations
Please send us your full application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for new people to join our team:
Chef de Rang (f/m)
We are looking for a trained service member, who is able to create a memorable guest experience and share his/her passion with the team.
Required skills: German and English, as well as knowledge of POS systems.
We are looking for an open-minded and structured team player who welcomes our guests and makes them feel at home. Your main task will be the management of the reservations before and during the evening.
Required skills: German and English, Open Table knowledge is an advantage.